It began as a conversation at a Melbourne skate comp and ended in an epic music video. When the team at DC Shoes found out their mates, Australian shed-rockers The Chats had an unreleased song about AC/DC; it was as though the music universe aligned.
"When I was 10 years old my dad took me to the Sanity in Logan and I purchased my first CD with my own money, which was Back in Black by AC/DC. I was utterly blown away at how hard this band could rock, and I played it in the car every day to and from primary school. I still fucken love Acca Dacca so I wrote this song as a tribute to one of the world’s rocking-est bands."
Eamon Sandwith - The Chats.
- View/Download Images (Web Res)
- Print resolution images on request
- Music Video credit: Method to my Madness @mtmmfilm
- Styling Credit: Ainsley Hutchence @ainsleyhutchence
- Partnership Credit: DXD Agency @dxd.agency
- Music Supervision: Charmed I'm Sure