Pop punk revival is back. Can it be any more obvious?
Bigger, baggier and badder, plaid shorts are the hottest inter-seasonal staple as seen on Machine Gun Kelly at Lollapalooza.
Brixton's Choice Chino plaid shorts marry the comfort of pj's and style of Savile Row tailoring for a loungewear meets street vibe. A similar style to try out is the Choice Chino Pant and Choice E-Waist Tapered Crossover Pant, which is perfect for cold nights.
Shop Brixton's Collection
RRP's in AUD
- Choice Chino Shorts - $79.95
- Choice Chino Pant - $69.96 to $99.95
- Choice Chino E-Waist Tapered Crossover Pant - $119.95
- Images can be viewed and downloaded on the gallery here
- Shorts are made with Repreve
- The elastic waist trousers are anti-microbial
- Samples are available upon request
It started from a hat.
Growing up and finding inspiration in the 90s music scene of Southern California, a group of friends shared a diverse set of interests ranging from music and art to skateboarding and surfing. Their unique dynamic gave birth to a brand with a desire to create connection through classic style.
Looking to the past for inspiration, vintage headwear was Brixton's origin. Classic hats styled in modern ways inspired Brixton to design their first product, The Hooligan.
Brixton continues to deliver timeless style inspired by the past, built to live in the present. au.brixton.com @brixtonanz