What's old is new again
Baggy jeans look fresh to death with those round toes as seen on Bella Hadid and Kylie Jenner, who paired summer's hottest silhouette with their favourite sneakers.
Enter DC Shoes's Court Graffik, a chunky sneaker with a padded tongue. A sister style offered is The Striker, a newly reissued sneaker resurrected from the 2000s.
As an iconic brand, DC has graced the feet of several celebrities including Avril Lavigne.
Shop DC Shoes's Collection
- View and download images in the gallery
- DC Shoes has been spotted on celebrities from Justin Bieber to Karol G
- Samples are available by request
- All shoes are available on dcshoes.com (website will redirect according to region)
- DC Shoes is available on Skimlinks
About DC Shoes
Since 1994, DC Shoes has been committed to progression—from game-changing skate shoe designs to supporting the most groundbreaking skateboarders, snowboarders, and artists in the world. DC helped shape modern collaboration culture by pioneering partnerships with the likes of Supreme, FTP, Shepard Fairey, and Buscemi. In 2021, DC continues to push the envelope with more exciting collaborations. dcshoes.com @dcshoes @dc_womens