The 2000s trend you secretly love is coming back
A summer staple back in the day, the mesh and cloth cap graced the heads of every celebrity. Recently spotted on Jonah Hill, Kendall Jenner and Dua Lipa, the trucker hat is having its revival.
Brixton's Alpha Block Crossover Mesh Cap has a mesh back, moisture-wicking sweatband and made with hemp. Another style offered is the Crest Crossover MP Snapback and Crest Crossover MP Mesh Cap.
Shop Brixton's Collection
RRP's in AUD
- Alpha Block Crossover Mesh Cap - $39.95 to $44.95
- Crest Crossover MP Snapback - $49.95
- Crest Crossover MP Mesh Cap - $39.95 to $44.95
- View and download images from the gallery here
- The Alpha Block Crossover Mesh Cap is made with sustainable fabrics (i.e. hemp and organic cotton)
- The Crest hat is made with recycled fishing nets
It started from a hat.
Growing up and finding inspiration in the 90s music scene of Southern California, a group of friends shared a diverse set of interests ranging from music and art to skateboarding and surfing. Their unique dynamic gave birth to a brand with a desire to create connection through classic style.
Looking to the past for inspiration, vintage headwear was Brixton's origin. Classic hats styled in modern ways inspired Brixton to design their first product, The Hooligan.
Brixton continues to deliver timeless style inspired by the past, built to live in the present. au.brixton.com @brixtonanz