The next algorithm-breaking trend
Logo-bedecked items are here to stay. A bridge between two decades, logomania straddles the fine line between timelessness and trendiness. As seen on Instagram and TikTok, this trend is cosigned by Gen Z.
Spotted on the likes of Nessa Barrett (who is DC's new campaign girl) and Atiana De La Hoya, the DC logo is emblazoned on shoes and shirts. Easy to style, this logo looks extra fly when paired with the cosiest sweaters or shorts.
Atiana wears the Pure
Shop DC's Collection
RRP's in USD
- DC Star Hoodie - $55 USD
- Men's Lynx Zero - $65 USD
- Women's Court Graffik - $60 USD
- Women's Chelsea Shoes - $60 USD
- Women's Striker - $65 USD
- View and download images from the gallery
- DC Shoes is well-liked among Gen Z content creators from Mae McKagan to Nessa Barrett
- Samples available by request
About DC Shoes
Since 1994, DC Shoes has been committed to progression—from game-changing skate shoe designs to supporting the most groundbreaking skateboarders, snowboarders, and artists in the world. DC helped shape modern collaboration culture by pioneering partnerships with the likes of Supreme, FTP, Shepard Fairey, and Buscemi. In 2021, DC continues to push the envelope with more exciting collaborations. dcshoes.com @dcshoes @dc_womens